Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yup

This weekend was pretty chill. I really like that they are getting to be that way and not so busy. I think I was in bed at like 11. Got up yesterday and went for a run in the East Hill area where there are some hills. It was definitely a rough one. I'm not sure what my deal was but my legs really really hurt! Makes things difficult when you are running 4.7 miles. But anyways, I was able to get through the run which was a definite plus even though I walked quite a bit. I'm getting really nervous about the 15k next month. I hope I'm in better shape and that I make it!

Last night was a friends bachelorette party. I had never met any of her other friends but they were all very nice and very fun to hang out with. I ended up pouring my heart out to one of them about something I very rarely talk to anyone about. Thinking about it now, I'm not sure what I was thinking and I'm not sure how I really feel. While I'm really excited about the changes that are going to be taking place in the coming months, there is A LOT OF ANXIETY that is also associated with it.

It doesn't help that I'm feeling down today. I really hate this dreadful feeling and I want it to go away. I've been trying to think as positively as I can and its helping some but I'm not a hundred percent there. Oh well. I'm just going to stop before I pour it all out and I don't think I want all of it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment