Thursday, April 21, 2011

busy bee

Good morning world! Since tax season is over I'm just chillin in the office attempting to come up with some ideas for upcoming financial ed classes...so far I haven't got much. Definitely open to any suggestions. I thought maybe a little writing would open my mind up a bit.

Its no secret that the last couple weeks have been a little rough on my emotions. Starting to come to terms with what that might be but there isn't a whole lot I can do about it without being a quitter. And I don't want to be a quitter. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel but every day I feel like July is taking soooo long to get here. I guess April is almost over...so that leaves me three months.

I am going to be working a lot in the next couple months. Asurion that evil cell phone insurance company has charged me an outrageous amount of money and I have to have a root canal on May 11. With my meager paycheck, I'm not going to be able to cover it all so I am going to be working more often at my part-time job on the weekends. When next Friday is over it will be 14 consecutive days...and I'm already worn out!

With all the hours I have been putting in for work, I have been able to put in at least 45+ minutes of working out 5 evenings/week. I continue to tell myself that no matter how tired I feel when I get off work, I will feel better after my run and that is usually the case. It allows me to clear my mind and think so I stay on track with everything that is going on.

As far as weight loss goes, I am still maintaining at 147. This is actually ok with me because I can tell that my legs have become very muscular. My body always reacted like this at the beginning of track season and then I lost weight near the end. Time will tell. At least I am losing inches!

There isn't much else going on...I am going to be working all weekend so hopefully I will be able to squeeze a blog in at some point. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment