Wednesday, April 6, 2011

04.06.2011

I felt pretty great today! Woke up at about 5:15 and couldn't go back to bed so I got up and got ready and actually made breakfast. Scrambled eggs with some tomatoes and spinach and then I topped it off with some homemade ceviche (my favorite food ever!)! It was soooo delicious. Work was work, and I guess I'm starting to get a little stressed out with that but like I told a co-worker...there's nothing you can do but your best and if its not good enough well, it got done and do better next time.

For a snack I munched on some berries. OMG soooo good! I wish blackberries, blue berries, and raspberries weren't so darn expensive! Lunch consisted of a wrap with turkey, swiss cheese, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Delicious as well. Then I snacked on some yogurt. For dinner, we got out the trusty George Foreman for the first time in over a year and 'grilled' some chicken breasts. Used them to make sandwiches which were ok. Then....I ate an M&M cookie. I did so well all day and blew it. But it was so worth it.

I also got out the TRX tonight for my cross training workout. I forgot how good of a workout this is. Gonna have to do that a couple more weeks and then I will hopefully get results a bit quicker!

So the next question on 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind:

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?


Not going to get very philosophical on this one. All I have to say is limited time. There are things that need to be done that we don't like therefore limiting time to do the things we want. Sure if I really wanted to I could make sacrifices to do the things that I want to do but the sacrifices aren't necessarily worth it if it means being homeless and not having food.

No comments:

Post a Comment