Monday, March 21, 2011

No More BS

Well I'm sitting here with about 20 minutes of work left thinking about how I need to be more honest with myself as well as harder on myself.  This weekend I skipped my runs Thursday thru Sunday.  Well Sunday I did a 20 minute Jillian Michaels workout but that didn't do much for me.  I felt like I had just gotten warmed up when it was over, like I wrote last night.  If I am going to acheive my fitness and health goals which include looking like this:

Photobucket

I can't be eating stuff like this

Photobucket

Or drinking this

Photobucket

I keep picturing how I want my body to look but my bad habits are really getting in my way.  It doesn't help that my boyfriend refuses to eat healthy food unless its sushi.  I actually ate TBell last night simply because he went to the store and on the way home decided that he wanted some.  And today at work I had portabello shrimp and tomato soup from my favorite restaurant here in town.  OMG SOOOO GOOD!!!  I guess, that's going to be my last cheating meal.  Its time to buckle down and start holding myself accountable.

I also keep making excuses to not work out -- telling myself I need more sleep in the mornings and hitting the snooze which then puts my workout off until I get home from work.  Once I get home from work, I tell myself that I am too tired from sitting at my desk and staring at my computer all day.  I need to be held accountable and I need to stop making excuses.  I need someone to get in my face and tell me to stop with the bullsh*t.

Photobucket

So...it was time to leave before I finished this post. When I got home, I put in a different Jillian Michaels video and that one really worked my body. Tonight I did "No More Trouble Zones" and my arms are on fire! I'm sure my legs will hurt tomorrow as well. Tomorrow I have a 30 minute run on a hilly course. Since my arms are killing me I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope that its as beautiful outside as it was today!

Anyways, I also downloaded a new app on my phone that sorts to do lists into topics such as work, grocery, wants, regular to dos, and additional categories. Now I need to make this habit! I also have some financial goals that I would like to achieve though that might be difficult considering my phone carrier is currently ripping me off. I guess ya gotta take the good with the bad right? I've been through more difficult times than this and things are just gonna have to be tight the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment