Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to Know You

Courtesy of MannLand5 I am participating in "Getting to Know You."  Check it out to link up...
1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be? 
Bomb Libya.  Bomb Afghanistan.  Bomb Russia.  Bomb China.  Then we will have World power and World Peace!  Bahahaha...I'm a conservative and yes I think Obama made a the decision this weekend about Libya was an excellent one.  Oh wait, I bet Hilary pushed for that while Obama was filling out his March Madness bracket...I used to hate her but I am liking her more and more.

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?  Outdoorsy.  I grew up on a farm and had a summer cabin at the lake.  I love being on the water!!!  I truly enjoy camping. I def don't have a problem PEEING in the woods.  I like hiking.  I love the sun! Now I just need my boyfriend to like that stuff.  He would rather stay in and play videogames...
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?  Depends.  Lingerie or obviously pajaamas very tacky.  Sweats or shorts and a tee?  I will do it a second!
4. what's your favorite room in your house?  My living room.  I actually really dislike my condo...I wish I had more money to decorate but debt needs to be paid off so we are where we are and I can't buy pretty stuff!
5. nook, kindle, or book?  I don't have a nook or kindle.  I'm so old school, I refuse to try it because I believe that holding an actual book and turning the pages is one of the best parts about reading.  I have tried to read books on my computer and also have a kindle app on my phone - damaging my eyes more (I stare at a computer all day at work) doesn't sound like a very good idea and  I don't like it!!!

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?  I guess I have to go with same outfit for a week.  I really don't think I could go too long without brushing my teeth. Two days max and I would have to be lost in the woods or desert...
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?  Does PostSecret count?  I'm not actually going to choose anyone in particular so thats the best ya'll are gonna get
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?  Iowa!!! I saw Zac Brown Band on Friday and when they played "Colder Weather" there was a video of a a barn and snow...I got soooo homesick - even though I HATE snow!  Going back to school to start my way into an occupational therapy program! Probably has something to do with my future plans as well!  Can't wait to live with my girl Suzanne!

1 comment:

Keely said...

i love your #5..there's nothing better than a real book!

thanks so much for playing..happy sunday!

Post a Comment