Tuesday, March 22, 2011

insert off the wall creative title here

I don't have many ideas for a post today so I guess I will just give a brief synopsis of my day. I was planning to get up this morning and do a short strength training workout. When the alarm went off my arms were so sore it was a struggle to do this

Photobucket

but I still managed to hit snooze on all SEVEN of my alarms. By the time I got outta bed I had enough time to take Apollo

Photobucket

Outside and get ready. I had a "deadline" today at work and it was stressing me out, especially since I'm not at the law firm on Mondays. I had to go through and fix a bunch of stuff that I forgot to do/wasn't told to do until halfway through a project. Needless to say, the phones were ringing off the hooks and needed to be answered. Typically, I get records ordered for about 10 people/day and today I managed to get a whopping two.

By the time 5:30 rolled around I decided that I was going to get my coworker to talk about her spring break for the rest of the time she was there so I didn't get much done there either...but in my defense I did not take either of my 15 minute breaks or a lunch today. After work I was able to get some errands done at Target and Winn Dixie. By the time I got home, it was already dark but I went for my run anyway! I haven't felt safe at night in this town since I moved here - I still don't but I got passed it tonight!

Photobucket

I wish I could say it looked something like that, but at 7:30 there was no way I was going to drive down to the beach! Afterwards, I cooked dinner for me and my princess and I'm pretty sure they were the most amazing cheeseburgers I've had since that awesome place in San Antonio...then I prepped my lunch for tomorrow - which I haven't done in about two months. Lately I've been starving myself at work - skipping breakfast and lunch and snacking on Girl Scout Cookies and Doritos from the snack bin. For instance this is what my food intake for the day looked like

Breakfast
Nutrigrain bar and coffee

Lunch
Snack pack Doritos and a Coke

Snack
One Girl Scout Cookie that was hidden in my desk

Dinner
Cheeseburger
Mushrooms (my new favorite veggie/fungus/whatever)
Almond Milk

I think the only thing I did right today as far as my diet goes is drink 10 glasses of water and not consume any alcohol!

And now here I am. Princess is playing COD and I'm about to go to bed. Goodnight world!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment