Monday, June 6, 2011

The Navy Will be the Navy

So last night I wrote that I would be driving across the country alone when I move on Thursday. Well what do you know, Princess texts me at 9 this morning and said that he had to report to WA the 17th. He finally got orders but this gives us approximately two days to figure out HOW we are going to get 3 vehicles and a U-haul across the country. Not to mention the fact that he will be leaving me behind in Iowa. Not so thrilled about pulling another vehicle with my car.

Photobucket

Hopefully his brother will be able to help him with the second half of the move and that a dealership in town will be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the truck. So, even though I was planning to move this week, I've now got a whole condo to pack up in two days. This also creates some other problems since this is such short notice but I prefer not to go into it. If anyone has any tips I would very much appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment