Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 weeks, 10 lbs? I think its manageable!

In 60 days, I will be re-entering ISU. Since the last time I was in a class at ISU I have gained 15 lbs. So, in the next 9 weeks I am going to force myself outta bed to go on my scheduled runs and eat well. I know, I know, I talk about it all the time. For the last four weeks, I have been living out of a suitcase and now that I am pretty much settled in at my parents until August - its time to buckle down and finally do it. My goal is to lose 10 lbs. That's just a little over one a week.

I started this week with a 2 mile run on Tuesday and JM video yesterday followed up with a 2.5 mile run. Today I got up and did some yoga which really loosened me up. Tomorrow I'm planning to get up and do three miles before I go to the clinic to start doing my OT observation hours.

I feel like I'm finally getting started on what I want to do for a career and am SO EXCITED. I also have an interview on Monday for a company that provides services to people with disabilities. Hopefully everything goes well. Here's a pic of me and Apollo - he's more interested in the birds outside so this was the best I could do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment