Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to be honest with myself

So I have got to do something more. I think that something more is being honest with myself. This week, my eating has been completely off track. I haven't really gained any weight but it has been so bad you would think I was pregnant. I ate cookies. Oatmeal cream pies. Nachos. Chips smothered in blue cheese (my fave). Pasta. Soda. Lemonade from chick-fil-A (the best). Not to much a lot of beer and even more wine. Here is a pic of our "dinner" last night.

Photobucket

It was late and this restaurant has huge portions of everything. We decided we wanted nachos and blue cheese chips - like I said these are my fave. Meal also included a salad and Irish Coffee for me.

WHAT THE EFF AM I THINKING?

I have to run a 15k in 4 days!!!

So the next couple days I have got to get on track. I know carbs are ok right now but no more JUNK!

So, after this weekend, I am making a promise to myself. Clean eating with one cheat a week and very limited alcohol. Alcohol must be red wine or clear liquor (gin, cuz I hate vodka and rum is too sugary). I will be allowed 3 drinks at Princess's winging party and then I will be DONE!

In order to ensure this happens, I am going to scour the internet and take suggestions on meal plans. To make sure I am accountable, I am willing to pay for it. Money is always a good motivator for me - hence why I am willing to pay entrance fees to races (many of my friends think this its ridiculous to "pay" to run with a large crowd). When I pick a program - no yo yos - I will let ya'll know what it is!

Here's a pic of me and Princess this weekend. There were dozens of people taking pics by this fountain so I made him take one with me as well.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with your clean eating, after a couple weeks it will just become habit!
http://beboldrunwild.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment