Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to Know You

I had an early morning because I had to go to my second job today. I have one of those alarm clocks that blares music when the alarm goes off. To ensure that I wake up, I have it set to a rock station. Anyways, I must have really been dreaming this morning because when it went off, I woke up screaming! I thought I was in hell or something. Turns out "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold was on.



How fitting. Haha

After I got off work, I stopped by Bealls Outlet to see what they had (One of the nurses told me they had some great stuff). Not wanting to spend a whole lot of money because of the upcoming move, I mostly browsed. I ended up purchasing a Kenneth Cole bikini for $30. I'd say it was a good buy - even though I'm moving away from the beach. At least my parents live on a lake :)

When I got home, I caught up a little on my reader...I do a lot of lurking...
Then it was time to clean. I am one of those people that loves to cook and absolutely hates to do the dishes. As you can guess, it tends to build up throughout the week, especially since I work 8am-6pm and don't get home til about 6:30. Not to mention that I try to run first thing and yeah...by the time I'm done eating and showering, I'm ready for bed. It doesn't help that I live with a 25 year old going on 6. Hate to say it but its true ;)

As for a little something tonight, I will go ahead and "getting to know you," courtesy of MannLand 5. Random thought, because of the way emails are generated at my job, a person who no longer works there had the funniest email address:

testes@********law.com

HAHAHAHAHA


1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?

Can't say that I have. I like doing a lot of things independently but I can't say that going to the movies is one of them. I'm not much of a moviegoer anyways.


2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?

I haven't been through a hurricane. So far FL has been kind to me. I am terrified of it though. Tornadoes haven't really bothered me since I grew up in Iowa. However, my family has not been devastated by one personally - with the exception of some distant relatives who lost pretty much everything a couple years ago


3. have you made summer vacation plans?

MOVING! I still haven't picked a date but so excited. I will be staying with my parents for a short time but thats ok :)

4. what's your favorite accessory?
I just as well be a guy. I can't think of on that isn't jewelry that I am head over heals with. I had some shoes that I bought at a boutique a couple months ago but my dog has since gotten ahold of them and they had to go in the trash...

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
No

6. are you friends with your neighbors?

Not really...we say hi to each other and stuff but I wouldn't call us friends. Most of my neighbors are my grandparents' age and stay inside all the time...back home in Iowa is another store

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Bridesmaids. I haven't laughed that much since The Hangover!

8 what's your favorite food network show?

Just to make it simple because I don't really watch Food Network (or much tv for that matter) I'm gonna go with Man vs. Food.

1 comment:

Ashley Ann said...

glad i could help!

Post a Comment