Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How am I already burned out?

So I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Its only 6:30 pm. I have been a busy bee the last couple days! After a relaxing weekend, anxiety kept me up fairly late Sunday night. I went to the hospital/clinic and observed an OT during the morning hours which was pretty sweet once again.

I then drove two hours to Des Moines for a job interview and arrived an hour and a half early! When my anxiety is up there, I tend to arrive obnoxiously early for things. Its really annoying, but I guess its better than being late. I ended up having a pretty good interview and it was probably the longest one I've ever had. I should hear the final news on Friday.

After the interview and a meeting at the American Cancer Society, I went out for sushi with the cousin and another friend as well as his girlfriend. It was a a great time - I love going out with them! They always make me laugh my butt off. It didn't help that the cousin ordered a sushi roll call "Big Unit." I really should have taken a picture, but I don't have a camera and my phone is broken. I preferred so spare myself the embarrassment of everyone seeing my broken screen. Anyways, it comes out looking like a huge, hairy...penis. You can bet there were plenty of jokes made about it.

It ended up being a really late night and I didn't get to bed until after 1am. I got up at 6am this morning and went back to the hospital to observe again. I also had an "interview" at another place that I worked at previously. It was really just, "you know how to wait tables. You've worked here before. Get your stuff done. When are you available?" I love interviews like that lol - the joys of being in a small town! I start "training" tomorrow after a full day of OT observation. Even though I think I might go in a little later than I have been! I'm going to bed now. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment