Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tore up..

Grrr I pulled a muscle or tendon in my bicep. For the last few days I haven't been able to really straighten it without some pain. Initially, I attributed it to the fact that I did a pretty good arm workout and just being sore. After a couple days of not doing much with my arms, I can still say that it doesn't seem to be getting better :( I planned to do a yoga workout tonight but decided to take the night off. Tomorrow was a scheduled rest day so if I feel better I will just go ahead and do yoga tomorrow and go easy on my left arm. If not maybe just go for a short easy run...

I talked to my girl Suzanne today and she is going to look at apartments for us in a few days. I'm so excited. Then I found one cheaper than the one she had in mind and remembered that my best friend from HS worked for the property management company so I sent her a quick text about it. She let me know that she moved about three hours away (which really saddens me now that I'm moving back), but gave me the number of a friend of hers to contact. Hopefully her friend hooks us up with a sweet deal! Especially since I have Apollo which will make things a little expensive back home. Pet deposits up there can run from half a months rent and the an additional $50/month or to a full months rent and a monthly fee. It can get pretty ridiculous, so hopefully this girl can help us out.

I'm still stressed and somewhat unhappy at work so there isn't much to talk about there. The phones were almost as crazy today as they were yesterday...but its better than working in a restaurant I guess. At least down here since people are frequently rude and don't tip well.

Ok back to the positives. I made some eggplant lasagna tonight and loved it. Princess hated it but whatever he's picky and has the body to be able to eat everything he wants! I will eat the leftovers tomorrow ;) Possibly some shrimpies as well. I still haven't heard anything from ISU - they need to get on it! I mean, I graduated with two degrees why wouldn't they accept me and my money? But mom did tell me that once I know for sure then they would help me out with getting a place since I'm pretty broke right now. That made me feel better.

Anyways, its time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment